Re: ANSWER ABOUT COPYRIGHT FROM THE TELEGRAPH

Nightowl >8#

Okay. Here is what I plan to do regarding the below paragraph:

"Copyright is in the specific words used, and the typographic layout of the page, not in the facts, ideas or opinions expressed.
The Telegraph agrees that anybody is free to post an outline of what’s in the article in their own words, and quote some examples in Olivia’s words."

As soon as I have a chance, I'm going to make another Blog post with summary and quotes from the article. I'll link to that, and put the London Telegraph in there as well.

Right now I'm in the middle of trying to talk to Verizon, have my breakfast (and yes, I know it's lunchtime in MO), and deal with my Mom's medical stuff.

Please be patient, I'll post when I do it.

Brenda

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.