Re: Download of ALL Group Messages

Delainey Owen

Actually, members of Yahoo groups get all messages, links, and files (though there are reports of files missing, but I don't think it has anything to do with whether one is a member or not).  I heard rumors of users being given photos that were posted by themselves only, but I've not seen that happen - the last user I helped with her GMD did not receive any of the photos she posted to the group she owned, even.

So there is no need to be a moderator or owner to get all of the messages; any member can get them in the GMD.

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.