Re: Download of ALL Group Messages

Delainey Owen

It’s hard to know what you mean, because you aren’t quoting the messages you’re replying to.
Apologies, I find the interface a bit clunky - there's no automatic "quote" button and one has to manually copy/paste anything quoted under a blockquote option that doesn't have the user identifier (it feels a bit like a forum but without some of the useful tools I'm accustomed to), and it defaults to viewing only the single post replied to so I forget there's a whole thread going on at times.  I meant that I had missed seeing that Lioness had said they were trying to "open" the files, which was a clear indication of not where the failure is probably happening.

Doranwen

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.