Yahoo groups blowing up as predicted

Delainey Owen

One of the groups I'm saving has about a dozen people trying to unsubscribe by hitting Reply All, and at least two who are being rude to the point of profanity and cursing at others (including the group owner, which they were blaming for not blocking the emails flooding their inbox), because in at least one of the cases their email provider threatened to lock their account because of the "unusually high volume of spam".  Someone did send an email detailing how to unsubscribe via email, but most clearly did not read it carefully (as evidenced by their emails to the whole group saying "please unsubscribe"), and one who did follow it said it wasn't working - they were still subscribed.  (I'm at the point of just rolling my eyes at Verizon/Yahoo; their incompetence is stunning in its breadth and depth.)

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.