Re: groups.io alternative

FE,

Is groups.io changing their price plan?
They changed it a year ago. But a lot of groups that paid for a year of Premium now have plan expiration dates coming up soon.

The good news is that those groups can renew for another year at the same price. But if they let their plan expire or switch to a monthly plan they'll see the new pricing.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/22528
https://groups.io/static/pricing

I guess I am still angry with what Verizon is doing to Yahoo groups.
You've got plenty of company on that opinion. Many people thought that the removal of web features (last year's October Surprise) signaled the inevitability of complete closure. I wasn't so sure at the time, but those people turned out to be right, even if it took Yahoo/Verizon a year to get around to it.

Shal

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.