Re: groups.io alternative

Steve Hayes

On 18 Oct 2020 at 16:17, Joan nyc/az. via groups.io wrote:

pretty soon you can't write to each other on yahoo. they are stopping this
too.  Joan  ps I have now been on fb for 8 yrs. Glad I went there, since
yahoo made new announcements saying this too will close. I could never ran a
support group on yahoo using this email only crap.  I might never see or hear
from you all.  Good luck, I wish you all the best. Fb groups have files, and
photo , and more and free.    Joan
\
But FB runs a lottery of which posts you see and which you don't. Unless you
"like" every post you'll miss a lot.

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@...