Re: question fao Lawrence

I don't know about Facebook groups; but, I do know that Facebook does censor or delete users or comments with alternative viewpoints.

There is another option if you don't mind paying a nominal fee.  Meetup Groups.  I am  a member of a Washington state group called The Healthy American-Washington.  I had two free weeks to try it out.  When it came time for me to pay dues, it was only $7/month.  I get the messages sent to my inbox and I can reply to them in my inbox; or, I can go to the web site and reply.  It does not have all features that everybody could possibly want.  Links can be shared, though.

Donna in WA

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.