Re: question fao Lawrence

Gail

One of the Yahoo Groups I manage used to use the Files section for 4 shared documents – 2 spreadsheets and 2 text documents. Last year when Yahoo eliminated web content and made Groups email only I switched to using Google Docs and Google Sheets for our documents. I then put the links to those 4 documents in the footer template so that every email a member received would have those links at the bottom. This way members didn't have to keep asking for the links or look for them in their saved messages. It has worked really well for us. I plan to continue to use this method in our free Groups.io group.

Hope this helps others!

Gail

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.