Re: question

Andy

A couple of days ago, Shal wrote:

    "If you go to the Upgrade page of your groups it will show you which
     features are "legacy enabled". That's a relatively new thing."

I can't find an "Upgrade" page anywhere.

Out of curiosity -- for groups that started before Oct. 2019 and have "all" the features without paying anything indefinitely, I think they are not quite equivalent to Premium groups, right?  Premium groups supposedly have expedited customer support (for whatever that's worth).  I assume that the free Basic groups started before a year ago don't have that particular feature.

Andy

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.