Re: observation on pricing (was: question)

Let's reach out to Mark and find out!

His relatively small operation a year ago was flooded with payments to rescue our archives and I'm willing to be that he's been responsible with that  pile of cash knowing that in a year it won't be as much.

He also mentioned at the end of last year that his was going to revisit pricing so there's more options, so we need to find out his latest thoughts on that.

In my case I spent the big bucks to rescue the two most important yahoogroup archives and groups.io  just got downgraded this week when payment didn't go through. These accounts are near inactive, but the archives represent 20 years of daily history that I will do all I can to permanently preserve way past my lifetime. Suspect others like myself would be interested in a legacy type membership that ensures that the data is not ever lost. Beyond that I"ve not much need for other groups.io features and services.

How about all the other Yahoogroup refugees? What are your needs?

Join main@MMsanctuary.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.