How Hashtags Work #hashtags

RS

I have had time learn how hashtags work.  You put them in the Subject LIne to make them work.  Then the system shows active ones on the home page, and you can search for threads with that tag using the Hashtag link on the left hand menu.

RS

Also, moderators can create new hashtags using that page.

RS

Umm...OMG, there's no link to upload pics to a message because YOU JUST DRAG AND DROP THEM IN!  *Snoopy dance*

Or not.  It didn't attach like it seemed it might. Trying again.

RS

When I attach a picture from home, it seems to come through, but not when I drag and drop to the message body.  Anyone see a tiger pic in this email thread on your email inbox?