YahooGroups closing

Steve Hayes

Looks like it's happening -- any alternatives?

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: shayes@dunelm.org.uk

Wes Chambers <muscleman.4me@...>

hey Steve, if the yahoo group your with now has Adult Content,
something that isn`t allowed at Groups.io, then check out
https://www.adonismale.com/ .... and click on the message for yahoo
groups. it will give you an idea what to expect if you joined the
site, which is totally free!! the site owner even included his addy so
you can email me and ask questions about the site.

plus there is always google groups, which are totally free, but have
limited moderating features. you cannot edit any given post and remove
any offending content. you either approve the post or delete it.

i hope this helps, with love from Wes!! hugs!!!

Steve Hayes

On 17 Oct 2019 at 17:14, Wes Chambers wrote:

hey Steve, if the yahoo group your with now has Adult Content,
something that isn`t allowed at Groups.io, then check out
https://www.adonismale.com/ .... and click on the message for yahoo
groups. it will give you an idea what to expect if you joined the
site, which is totally free!! the site owner even included his addy so
you can email me and ask questions about the site.
Thanks, I'm experimenting with moving a couple of groups to groups.io, and
will see how that works.