please invite: agmscans.1280@gmail.com to your Yahoo! group #testing (for Animated GIF Man) #testing

Robert Hare

Howdy Brenda ...

I got your message about dropping Y! Group usage as much as possible (I get it). It has become a real PITA lately (especially when *attempting* to perform moderator functions).

I have managed to change my email address from my now 'old' Y! ID to my 'new' one and changed my email address for the [sanctuary] group on Groups.IO to the same new address.

In fact this is also a 'test' posting for me as it is the first time I ever tried to post using the Groups.IO web interface. :-)

Just making sure I made the switch correctly ...

Bob Hare aka Animated GIF Man
agmscans.1280@...