ANOTHER AVENUE TO TRY RE: GETTING ARCHIVES

Nightowl >8#

Hey all,

I'm back, and I'm SWAMMMMPED with e-mails from every direction, including media. So please bear with me as I do my best to get to everyone as soon as I can.

I spoke with a shareholder today after I saw a tweet by him to Hans Vestberg telling Hans to just let Yahoo make a copy of the entire Groups archives and put it on a flash drive and give it to the archive team. Then we could all get the copies we want from them!

Wow, I hadn't thought of that. I plan to be writing a letter to my contact soon, Is there anything besides this new idea, that you want me to add to it? (Keep it clean guys!

I'm also trying to take the latest communication from "yahoo (the little notices that keep coming), and turn it into a pretty cool Blog post. Just give me a little time.

And I will tell you that I have two little cavities which I was worried about at least one, so now I have to be sedated because of my condition and the fact that one involves a crown.

So I'm scared, but I have to do everything in my power NOT to think about it, so I can cope until January 30th.

So on that note, KEEP CALLING, WRITING & TWEETING