Blog Traffic / Owl Health

Nightowl >8#

Edited

Hey all,

First I want to tell you that the Crusade Blog has had a pretty good stream of traffic in the past few days.

On January 17th, we had 60 views and 27 visitors. And I didn't get the new post up until 8 p.m. or so, so the tally was AFTER that.
On January 18th, we had 87 views and 38 visitors. (after I tweeted from evening into early into the a.m. that morning).

January 19th, we didn't have as many, only 17 views and 11 visitors, but the likely reason was I wasn't up for a lot of crusading that night.

You see, the night of the 17th (morning of the 18th), I woke up at 6:00 a.m. with a tight, squeezing chest pain, that was tight around my sides. I was really afraid I was having a heart attack. Fortunately, John was there, and did some quick checking online, and I only had one symptom of a heart attack. Plus, we immediately checked my pulse, and it was normal, and we checked my oxygenation level, and it was also normal.

So we got me an antacid, my muscle relaxer (I take for spasm), and put some Ben Gay on the area, the pain subsided some, and I was able to go back to sleep. I called the doctor on later on the 18th, and she said she could see me Tuesday, the 19th. She didn't seem to think it was something to rush to the ER over either.

So Monday I sort of took it easy, I didn't push myself, including not crusading a lot, or even being online much. I didn't even read my groups.io groups that day. Since all the traffic for crusading, has been mostly because I tweet late at night-into wee hours of the morning, and the next day, they see it, there wasn't any tweeting from me the night of the 18th. (morning of the 19th).

So I saw the doctor today, (the 19th), and thankfully, it was NOT a heart attack, or angina. She said the normal pulse and oxygen levels were one clear indicator, but the other one was that my breastbone area, where the pain had been localized, was extremely sensitive and sore. It had been sore all day Monday, lijke someone had punched me in the chest, and was still really sensitive today. She pressed on it and I almost jumped off the table, it hurt so much.

She said you can't press on a person after a heart-attack or Angina and recreate the pain. WHEW! So heart attack/angina was ruled out. So was Bronchitis, Pleurisy, & Pneumonia, which are other common causes of chest pain.

She pretty much determined the squeezing pain had not been "radiating from the middle of my chest to my sides" (the only heart attack symptom that had matched), but that I was having my usual stress reactions of my sides spasming, due to the anxiety about the chest pain. So it was two individual things blending together.

Heartburn, (which I rarely ever get), was a possibility. So was stress, as in a muscle spasm in my chest, or Costochondritis, which my Mom has, and causes pain in the chest or rib area. Nothing life threatening,

THANK GOD.

So we don't know for sure what it was, but we know what it wasn't. :)

She told me to take it easy for a few days, and crusading can be time-consuming and being on the computer that long with that intensity can be stressful and cause muscle tension too, so I've scaled back some for awhile. I will still follow any leads you all send me, but I won't search them out on Twitter on my own for a few days.

That's what I've been doing, see. I get on Twitter and do searches for people to tweet to, using hashtags like #Mayer #Starboard, #YHOO, or #Yahoo, and then reply to them with an appropriately fitting reply & the link to the new post.

So if you all want to help me out send me Twitter handles of people to tweet, investors, reporters, or like you have been doing already, send me articles to track down names from. or better yet, the e-mail address or twitter handle of the reporters doing the articles along with sending me the article.

Meanwhile, I'm trying hard to rest a little, and take it easy, because it is still really sore. She told me to take my muscle relaxer every night for a few nights, and to REST. That's a hard one for me to do, but I'm trying. ;)

Thanks for all your support!

Brenda

Sorry to hear you have been so stressed you made yourself ill! You take care of yourself hun please :D

On 20 January 2016 at 08:24, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:
Hey all,

First I want to tell you that the Crusade Blog has had a pretty good stream of traffic in the past few days.

On January 17th, we had 60 views and 27 visitors. And I didn't get the new post up until 8 p.m. or so, so the tally was AFTER that.
On January 18th, we had 87 views and 38 visitors. (after I tweeted from evening into early into the a.m. that morning).

January 19th, we didn't have as many, only 17 views and 11 visitors, but the likely reason was I wasn't up for a lot of crusading that night.

You see, the night of the 17th, I woke up at 6:00 a.m. with a tight, squeezing chest pain, that was tight around my sides. I was really afraid I was having a heart attack. Fortunately, John was there, and did some quick checking online, and I only had one symptom of a heart attack. Plus, we immediately checked my pulse, and it was normal, and we checked my oxygenation level, and it was also normal.

So we got me an antacid, my muscle relaxer (I take for spasm), and put some Ben Gay on the area, the pain subsided some, and I was able to go back to sleep. I called the doctor the next day, and she said she could see me Tuesday. She didn't seem to think it was something to rush to the ER over either. So Monday I sort of took it easy, I didn't push myself, including not crusading a lot, or even being online much. I didn't even read my groups.io groups that day. Since all the traffic for crusading, has been because I tweet late at night-into wee hours of the morning, and the next day, they see it, there wasn't any tweeting from me the night of the 19th.

I saw the doctor today, and thankfully, it was NOT a heart attack, or Angina. She said the normal pulse and oxygen levels were one clear indicator, but the other one was that my breastbone area, where the pain had been localized, was sore. It had been sore all day Monday, and was still really sensitive today. She pressed on it and I almost jumped off the table, it hurt so much. She said you can't press on a person after a heart-attack or Angina and recreate the pain. WHEW! So heart attack/angina was ruled out. So was Bronchitis, Pleurisy, & Pneumonia, which are other common causes of chest pain.

She pretty much determined the pain had not been "radiating from the middle of my chest to my sides" (the only heart attack symptom), but that I was having my usual stress reactions, that make my sides spasm, due to the chest pain. So it was two individual things blending together.

Heartburn, (which I rarely ever get), was a possibility. So was stress, as in a muscle spasm in my chest, or Costachondritis, which my Mom has, and causes pain in the chest or rib area. Nothing life threatening, THANK GOD. So we don't know for sure what it was, but we know what it wasn't. :)

She told me to take it easy for a few days, and crusading can be time-consuming and being on the computer that long with that intensity can be stressful and cause muscle tension too, so I've scaled back some for awhile. I will still follow any leads you all send me, but I won't search them out on Twitter on my own for a few days.

That's what I've been doing, see. I get on Twitter and do searches for people to tweet to, using hashtags like #Mayer #Starboard, #YHOO, or #Yahoo, and then reply to them with an appropriately fitting reply & the link to the new post.

So if you all want to help me out send me Twitter handles of people to tweet, investors, reporters, or like you have been doing already, send me articles to track down names from.

Meanwhile, I'm trying hard to rest a little, and take it easy, because it is still really sore. She told me to take my muscle relaxer every night for a few nights, and to REST. That's a hard one for me, but I'm trying. ;)

Thanks for all your support!

Brenda