Topics

Data Horde Blog Featured On Hacker News

Rail Scan

Hi All,
I'm not sure if this blog has been discussed here but I found it today via Hacker News.

https://data-horde.blogspot.com/2020/01/saving-private-groups-this-time-mission.html

Hacker News comment thread regarding the blog post is here:

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=22197070

Charlie

Paul Thacker

Yeah, the Fandom groups have been really tenacious in finding and archiving groups.

Final reminder that this is the last day to submit Get My Data requests.

Also, if you have Get My Data files you'd like to share, Archive Team would love a copy.

Paul