Topics

Invitation to Hollow Tree

Nightowl >8#

Hey all,

I've decided that I need to handle the situation with losing my Mom by writing. And I've decided to start writing again in Hollow Tree.

If you're already there, that's great!

If you aren't already there and want to come and help me get through this, come on over. :)
The URL is https://hollowtree.groups.io/g/main/messages. I've started with message #8072.

When you join, please tell me who you are, because I want to make sure that you are legit and not a spammer. Thanks. :)

Brenda

Robert Hare

Howdy Brenda ...

Thank you for the heads up about the Hollow Tree group on groups.IO . I have requested membership using this email address: agmscans.1280@...