Keeping track of which site

Duane <txpigeon@...>

Brenda,

You had mentioned in a post that you were having trouble keeping track of which emails came from which site. Some folks on a couple of my groups that are also still on Yahoo were having the same problem because the group names are the same. To help them out, I made a change on the Settings page for each group. The sixth item down is Subject Tag that will be prepended to emails. I added -IO at the end so they should be able to tell easily. For this group, it would become [MMsanctuary-IO] instead of just [MMsanctuary]. If the Y group later goes away, you could change it back or leave it.

Duane