MY NEW POST IS UP ON THE BLOG! (Was Re: ANSWER ABOUT COPYRIGHT...)

Nightowl >8#

Hey all,

Sorry I wasn't here much today, I had a long day with Mom at her house, and didn't get back here until pretty late. So I'm almost exhausted, but I reallly wanted to finish my idea on the Blog. So here's what I did:

I took various quotes from Olivia's articles, like the syndication office implied I could do, and either created a new graphic for each quote, or used an appropriate older graphic with a link to a blog post about the person where possible.

It's pretty good, I think, and I hope it can get us some attention, as well as get Olivia's article some more attention.

Check it out here:

https://wp.me/p3ZMb6-Cx