Topics

observation on pricing (was: question) Schools? non-profits

FE Baxter

Check the dates your groups were created. You may be "legacy enabled" to have features you need.

I believe I created the groups for our 2 non-profits in time to keep the features we need to maintain our groups even when going down to BASIC for free. As the moderator/owner of groups.io for 2 non-profit animal rescue groups, I understand the need for Mark to have income and the need for small non-profits to have services for an affordable rate. I appreciate Mark having the "legacy enabled" feature.