Owl Status: Unavailable Owl for another day

Nightowl >8#

Hey all,

Sorry I wasn't here all day, we spent the day moving Mom into her new apartment. And I mean spent the day, ALLLL day. I almost had a problem today, I woke up with my chest and sides spasming (likely from stress), and had to calm things down in order to go get her moved, but it worked.

She's spending the first night there and my sister and her husband are still here, and they are staying with her tonight. and maybe tomorrow night. We have to go back and move things tomorrow also, but after that I should be back here sometime tomorrow evening cause Mom wants to go to her church Christmas party.

I had my computer with me, but I don't have Internet yet over there, and wasn't able to do anything much. Hopefully everyone is just relaxing and getting ready for Christmas. Me? I'm heading to bed, I'm exhausted.

Talk to you tomorrow sometime,

Brenda

David Halfpenny

Sleep well, Nightowl,

I don’t know how things work in your neck of the woods, but smart cellphones can connect you to the internet.
Google < phone hotspot >

David

On 22 Dec 2019, at 08:54, Nightowl >8# <featheredleader@...> wrote:

[...]

On 12/22/2019 4:01 AM, David Halfpenny via Groups.Io wrote:>> I don�t know how things work in your neck of the woods, but smart cellphones can connect you to the internet. Sleep well, Nightowl...<<

Thanks David. The place is particular, you can't bring in your own provider, you have to use Spectrum and I don't have a smart phone, just a semi smart ipod touch. But I'm going to see about getting Internet there in January, because I got enough money for Christmas, have agreed to reduce some expenses here, AND for being a safe driver, they knocked off $1,100.00 off our car insurance! I drove two years with no accidents so they took the penalty cost off. And now I don't ever have to drive to Mom's old house alone, so that's even better! That's why I was having accidents in the first place, remembering the fires in #Ferguson and getting jittery.

I think things will be a lot better really soon.

Brenda