Posting to a defunct group

Erikag59

Well, I have found one silver lining in this Yahoo Groups fiasco with moderation.

There is a group I belong to which has had no messages since the owner and only moderator died. I tried sending a message this evening, and it went through. I was able to tell anyone else who is still subscribed that some of the frequent posters and I have moved to Google Groups to continue our discussions.

So if you have ever had to form a new group because the original group went dark, and you are still a member of the original group, give it a try.

(And the quote in my sig seems especially apt these days.)

--Erik A. G.

--
"Any sufficiently unreliable technology is indistinguishable from superstition." --Bruce Cohen