From: main@MMsanctuary.groups.io [mailto:main@MMsanctuary.groups.io] On Behalf Of lawrence rayburn via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 2:13 PM
To: main@MMsanctuary.groups.io
Subject: Re: [sanctuary] question

I moved my SurvivingTheDayAfter group from YG to Groups.io in 2018 and was

grandfathered as part of the first wave of moves. We have all the options and don't pay anything for full service.

Lawrence Rayburn
lawrencerayburn@...   list owner: STDA@groups.io

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 12:59:24 PM CDT, Diane Arthurs <dianearthurs7@...> wrote:

Shal, seems to me that basic groups.io is now only good for email.  There's no point to it if we can't have files and downloading of pictures to albums.
Diane in Canada