Sneaky Owl -- managed to post in USER VOICE!

Nightowl >8#

Now the question is, will it STAY there?

My main e-mail addresses have been banned from USER VOICE for a LONG time. I just went there and posted to this thread:

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups/suggestions/38827447-how-can-we-preserve-group-message-base

using a lesser known Yahoo e-mail address. SNEAKY Owl. Anyway, here is what I posted:
Hey! Stop complaining down here and come up to here: ow.ly/pX8UP We can help you save your groups! Yahoo is not listening to you down here, they won't, but we can help. I'm also talking to the Washington Post about doing an article on this, and talking to Verizon to ask for more time to rescue archives. PLUS, I've talked to a Verizon Board Member. So come up out of this "Trench" and come see me at @featheredleader on Twitter and Owlsy At Yahoo Dot Com. We can help!!!! Owl
As I said on Mods and Members, it's kind of an experiment I'm doing for the Washington Post reporter...to see if I post there and then they delete it, and that e-mail also gets blocked.

Ah the nostalgia of the Crusade Fight. ;)

Kat/Selina

Ooh-hooo-hoo.. or should I say "Ooh-whoo-whoo!"  You are a sneaky owl.

I suppose if they really wanted to, they could put some block on your IP address, preventing anyone from posting to User Voice from that IP. Im gonna give it about 3 days.