UPDATE ON THE WASHINGTON POST STORY & MORE

Nightowl >8#

Okay everyone,

The WAPO reporter has decided to delay her story in light of the new events of today, where Verizon / Yahoo banned the hundreds of archivers from accessing the groups they were trying to save.

She is going to do the story, soon, maybe this weekend, and I'm gathering more information for her as are other people.

But now that Verizon has shown it's hand, it's time for hard cold action.

I've been encouraging everyone involved in the archiving process to come join here, since the Yahoo groups are no longer easy to use to communicate.

What does hard cold action mean?
First, I'm compiling a list of Verizon's top ten stockholders with contact information.
Second, I'm compiling a list of the limited data I have of the Board Members
Third I'm trying to find out who their biggest advertisers are.

Then I'll put all the info either on the blog or here or both and then everyone that can help, contact at least five of them. You can link to the blog if you want, but the idea is to show the stockholders, board members and advertisers that we mean business about wanting them to immediately allow us to get our archives, and then we will go away and never bother them again.

I want everyone in here to try and tweet this info out, post it various places, etc. once I get it together. I think that might not be until tomorrow, because I've had a long day and starting to feel tired, but we only have 10 days left starting tomorrow, so I know I can't wait long.

It's time to show Verizon / Yahoo that we are serious about wanting out groups archives, and we are serious about them not deleting them until we can get them. Otherwise, it could become one of the biggest public relations nightmare they ever had, because if they delete our groups archives, WE WILL NOT BE SILENT ABOUT IT.

No, you bet we won't.

Tom N5GAR

I am a stockholder and they may just be seeing me be active at future meetings.

I have been active as a stockholder elsewhere in the past.

Nightowl >8#

Tom, if you would like to write something to put on our comments page on
the blog, about how you feel about this, we can post it. Just send it to
me :)

Brenda

Mahendra Bakshi

Great!, I appreciate your willingness to let the stockholders and managament know the blunder by Verizon.

Mahendra Bakshi.