Yahoo Get My Data site is down

pg

3 pm EST December 17, 2019,

groups.yahoo.com/neo/getmydata

Inline image

Nightowl >8#

I reported it to my Verizon contact. Let's see if he responds. :)

Brenda

pg

It came back. And when it did, it worked for a couple of hours.  The next download I tried to do failed halfway through with "Network Error", and that download would not Resume.

This request netted 18 zip files of up to 2 gb each.  I could swear there was a 19th file the first time I saw the set.  Since each Zip takes about an hour to download, I have to log back in, get another 4-character code, and do the next segment.

And this is apparently without any Photos. I am hoping for, at least, some Attachments.