Topics

Yahoo group files are still being sent out

karen.holt@yahoo.com

I always used files in my groups, - some went out when people joined, some went out monthly.

I know the monthly files still exist somewhere, since they still post monthly to my group. I can no longer edit these files or turn off the sending.

Any help there? And.... that tells me the data is still there... just not accessible.

silliman72

I've been replying to each one, reminding members to unsubscribe and join the group on io.  I will eventually delete the Yahoogroup, but, so far, each month, several members unsub and join the new io group, so apparently some people need months of suggestions.
I decided next month will be the end - six months of telling people to leave Yahoo and join io is plenty!