Yahoo has flipped the switch

Erikag59

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Erikag59 <erikag59@...>
Date: Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 3:33 PM
Subject: Yahoo has flipped the switch
To: <yahoo_group_of_groups@...>, <modsandmembers@...>

All menu choices except About, Membership, and Moderation (for groups where you are a mod or owner) no longer appear, as shown in this screenshot from 3:20 PM Central time.

Recent subject lines are still shown under Trending Topics, but those links just go back to the about page.
Screenshot_2019-12-16 Yahoo Groups.png

Kat/Selina

Yes. I had started to notice it about 45 mins ago. Owlsy did tell me that she may not be online for a bit, as she has having trouble with typing.  I am updating the Yahoo Group (for anyone that somehow hasnt moved over here) to let people know.

Mods and Members Blog post is upcoming as well.